Saturday, July 20, 2013

Vail in the Summer, Oh My!!!


I will admit, I am a summer baby. I love all of the typical highlights of summertime: sunshine, warm weather, sand, beach and did I mention warm weather? Cold weather makes me want to hide and hibernate. Snow is cute on postcards and good for a day off work (especially in the south) but I prefer warmer elements.

Next weekend, we are heading to Vail. The last time I was in Colorado, a group of friends and I were wrapping up a girls' ski trip (of course we spent most of the time in the cozy condo). Unfortunately, when it was time to fly home, our flight was cancelled due to a snow storm. Not good times....

Fast forward a few years and I am heading back to Colorado but in the summer. My husband and I are attending a wedding at the Vail Cascade Resort. I am actually looking forward to seeing Vail minus the snow.

Happy Travels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment